Junior Team Tennis (JTT) is the largest junior tennis league in the United States. JTT is a program offered by the United States Tennis Association (USTA) which offers children the opportunity to develop their individual and team tennis skills in a fun, yet competitive atmosphere.
Coed teams made up of at least three boys and three girls. Each team match will consist of one girls’ and one boys’ singles, one girls’ and one boys’ doubles, and one mixed doubles match. Scoring will be short sets consisting of four games, and two of three sets. A winning team is determined by the total number of games won per each individual match.
- Coed teams and playing mixed doubles
- Advance to district, section and national playoffs
- National software to track stats and standings
- Equipment discount offers
Hampton Roads 2014 Spring/Summer Jr. Team Tennis League – April 27th-June 29th
Age levels offered for the Hampton Roads area
- 18 and under Intermediate & Advanced (matches played on Sunday Afternoons)
- 14 and under Intermediate & Advanced (matches played on Sunday Afternoons)
- 12 and under Intermediate & Advanced (matches played on Sunday Afternoons)
- 10 and under Intermediate & Advanced (matches played on Sunday Afternoons)
Matches will be played
April 27th-June 29th at Folkes/Stevens Indoor Tennis Center @ ODU and Virginia Beach Tennis and Country Club
- March 30th - Deadline for list of teams participating
- April 13th - Schedule will be finalized
- April 14th - Captains meeting on phone with details and league rules
$50 per player (not including a $20 USTA membership, which is required to participate)
Folkes-Stevens Tennis Center, Old Dominion University (Norfolk).
Resources and Updates
Contact: Jennifer Toomy, Head Tennis Professional, Folkes-Stevens Tennis Center, 757 683 5312 or email@example.com