Junior Team Tennis (JTT) is the largest junior tennis league in the United States. JTT is a program offered by the United States Tennis Association (USTA) which offers children the opportunity to develop their individual and team tennis skills in a fun, yet competitive atmosphere.
Coed teams made up of at least three boys and three girls. Each team match will consist of one girls’ and one boys’ singles, one girls’ and one boys’ doubles, and one mixed doubles match. Scoring will be short sets consisting of four games, and two of three sets. A winning team is determined by the total number of games won per each individual match.
- Coed teams and playing mixed doubles
- Advance to district, section and national playoffs
- National software to track stats and standings
- Equipment discount offers
Hampton Roads Fall 2014 Jr. Team Tennis League – Sep 28th – Nov 2nd
Age levels offered for the Hampton Roads area
- 18 and under Intermediate & Advanced (matches played on Sunday Afternoons, 3:00 – 6:00PM)
- 14 and under Intermediate & Advanced (matches played on Sunday Afternoons, 3:00 – 6:00PM)
- 12 and under Intermediate & Advanced (matches played on Sunday Afternoons, 1:00 – 3:00PM)
- 10 and under Intermediate & Advanced (matches played on Sunday Afternoons, 1:00 – 3:00PM)
- 8 and under (matches played on Saturdays, 2:00 – 3:00PM)
Matches will be played at ODU
- September 8th – Deadline for list of teams participating
- September 15th – Schedule will be finalized
- September 18th – Captains meeting on phone with details and league rules
$55 per player (not including a $20 USTA membership, which is required to participate)
Folkes-Stevens Tennis Center, Old Dominion University (Norfolk).
Resources and Updates
Contact: Jennifer Toomy, Head Tennis Professional, Folkes-Stevens Tennis Center, 757 683 5312 or firstname.lastname@example.org