Update on Outdoor Court Usage
The Folkes-Stevens Tennis Center is missing seeing our tennis family and their smiling faces.
We hope you are all staying safe and healthy.
ODU has permitted the outdoor courts for use by members who feel safe playing.
The hours of play are Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 1:00pm.
To make a reservation, a member may
call the front desk at 683-5312,
Text Jennifer Toomy at 352-872-3733
Or text Brenda Nunez at email@example.com.
The following safety precautions must be strictly adhered to:
- The only courts to be used are the outdoor courts.
- The bathrooms are not available for use.
- Players must bring their own balls, rackets, towels and water.
- There is no sanitizer, please bring your own.
- Players must pick up their tennis balls.
- When switching sides, please employ social distancing.
- There will be no semi-private or group lessons or clinics for Juniors and Adults.
- The hours of play are 9:00 am – 1:00 pm with reservations of one and a half hours.
- There is no charge for members on the outdoor courts.
- There will be no more than ten people on a bank of courts.
- There will be no play on adjacent courts. There must be separation distance of a court.
- Play is weather dependent.
A reminder for our members, Big Blue Monthly members will not be charged until normal operation resumes. All other members will have their memberships extended until normal operation resumes.
If you have any questions, please let us know.